The Better Man Project
There are 50 Days left in this decade! 50 days until it’s 2020. 50 more days to do something before the end of the year.
As I thought about this, I decided to embark on this journey I’m calling the “Better Man Project”.
I listen to a lot of podcasts. Like- a lot! Over the last few years, I’ve come up with a list of things that I know I SHOULD do, and SOMETIMES I do these things, but I’m not consistent in these things like I wish I was.
So for these next 50 days, I am going to commit to doing these 10 things each day, and I will be writing about the journey each day. Let’s see what happens in these next 50 days! I’m hoping that I’ll leave this decade a Better Man than I entered it.
Here’s my list:
- Make My Bed every morning
- Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning
- Read my Bible and journal in the morning
- Walk at least 30 minutes each day
- Get 20 minutes of natural sunshine before noon
- Don’t eat between 8 PM and Noon the next day (intermittent fasting)
- Cut out carbs and sugars that are not naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables
- Lift weights 3 times a week
- Turn off all electronics one hour before going to bed
- Pray with my wife and make sure to kiss her for at least 30 seconds each day
Come along with me on my journey if you want! What are you going to do over the last 50 days of this decade?