Creative Architect and Coach. Husband to Kristin. Father to four beautiful kids.
I am a relational, visionary pastor with 22 years of ministry experience in churches ranging from 50 to 5,000 people. My life’s purpose is to create and cultivate opportunities for people to find redemption, grace, and growth through Jesus Christ. I have done this through planting and leading churches, preaching, writing music, leading retreats, coaching, consulting, and starting ministry internships. I am here to invest in leaders to help them unleash their potential and find their purpose.
I graduated from North Central University with a B.A. in Pastoral Studies and my Master of Arts in Theological Studies from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary and I was ordained in Denver, Colorado in 2008.
I married my best friend and ministry partner Kristin in 2005. Together we have four beautiful children.
After many years of wrestling with God’s call to plant a church, we decided to face our fears and trust God and take the scary step to plant Mosaic Church in Maple Grove, MN.
My Spiritual Gifts:
- Teaching: I love teaching the word of God in a practical, creative, and relevant way. I have seen how much life transformation can come from an effective teaching ministry partnered with a discipleship process that helps connect the Word of God to people’s everyday lives.
- Leadership: I have been empowered by the Holy Spirit to lead and to equip the saints for ministry. I love casting vision and inspiring people to step into their calling!
- Faith: I believe that the best is yet to come! I believe that God wants to do great things through us and that he is calling us to partner with him to bring hope and healing to those who are lost and broken! I believe that God wants us to trust him and to have faith that he will use us to make a difference in this world!
Top 5 Strengths according to Strengths Finder:
- Strategic: “People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.”
- Futuristic: “People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.”
- Belief: “People who are especially talented in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.”
- Input: “People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.”
- Responsibility: “People who are especially talented in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.”
- MBTI Type: INTJ